GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale.

PPG Dog box with OS giken uprated centre plate and input shafts.

it has the OS Giken centre plate and a few other goodies inside that makes it good for 1000+hp. perfect for the track or drag strip.

it is an awesome bit of kit. "clutchless upshifts" :bowdown1:

I am looking for £4,000 after a complete refresh/build from RB or £2,000 now and you pay for the re-build to be completed. I can forward the quote to get it all done.
OR, pay a 2k deposit and I will get the work's carried out and it will be shipped to you upon balance of payment of a further £2k.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just to be clear,

the box has the hardened PPG Dog gear set and NOT the OS gears... = FAR better.....

it has the OS centre plate for added strength.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK

so I have another alternative for you.

I would swap this box for an R34 getrag 6 speed, box with all the bits needed to fit an R33. i.e. props etc.

any good to someone ?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interesting. Why you selling it? Breaks too easy or needs constant overhauls?
NO, doesn't break easily. it was the peddle box that failed, that caused the damage.
PPG box`s are used throughout the world in loads of applications, without issue, including R35`s now.

and NO. they don't need any more maintenance than standard boxes.

I am selling because I think this box is more suited to drag and people who are used to using them....

·
Registered
274 Posts
NO, doesn't break easily. it was the peddle box that failed, that caused the damage.
PPG box`s are used throughout the world in loads of applications, without issue, including R35`s now.

and NO. they don't need any more maintenance than standard boxes.

I am selling because I think this box is more suited to drag and people who are used to using them....
If I hadn't just spent 8 grand this week mate id of snapped your hand off!!!

Good luck with the sale.

Ricky

1 - 16 of 16 Posts