GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roger Burgess and I spent a most enjoyable day at the Geneva Motor Show yesterday and took a lot of photographs of the new Nismo GT-R. A few tasters before the full story and gallery of photographs is loaded onto the GTROC.ORG website.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Roger Burgess and I spent a most enjoyable day at the Geneva Motor Show yesterday and took a lot of photographs of the new Nismo GT-R. A few tasters before the full story and gallery of photographs is loaded onto the GTROC.ORG website.
I so wish I had taken up Motorlines offer of VIP access to the show etc now!! :bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
777 Posts
I was there yesterday with another manufacturer but spent some time looking round the Nismo, thought it had some great touches, seats are excellent, wonderful cf detail but that rear wing is awful. I'm sure it's highly functional but those flat edges and the way it appears to have been thrown at the boot lid having just arrived via mail order from Max Power mag are disappointing. Save it for the track edition I say.
Regards to Roger.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Where are the pic of the gay Nismo John ??

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Yep I want the one with the legs !!!!

That is your new Nismo infinity isn't it John ? ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
LOL hope you didn't go all that way on a promise and then there wasn't one there, sort of like the idea of the Infinity with a "down tuned" GTR engine cos as we all know you can tune it, would make a fantastic sleeper car!!!

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even you would have appreciated the experience. R32's, R33's, R34's, R35's all talked about with immense passion.

And yes, we did see, feel, sit in, caress and dribble over the new R35 GT-R Nismo that is everything we hoped for.

The price was the surprise though, £125,000.00:thumbsup:

LOL hope you didn't go all that way on a promise and then there wasn't one there, sort of like the idea of the Infinity with a "down tuned" GTR engine cos as we all know you can tune it, would make a fantastic sleeper car!!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
"even you" LOL

That is why I went half way around the world to Japan to see the R35 released at the Tokyo Motor show in 2007 - you lightweights only went to Geneva LOL

Only £125k ......................................... Don***8217;t say it Steve!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Even you would have appreciated the experience. R32's, R33's, R34's, R35's all talked about with immense passion.

And yes, we did see, feel, sit in, caress and dribble over the new R35 GT-R Nismo that is everything we hoped for.

The price was the surprise though, £125,000.00:thumbsup:
Other than an extra £50k price tag, what exactly were you hoping for?

As far as I can tell it's just some carbon bits and slightly different bumper designs.

Why all the hype?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts

As far as I can tell it's just some carbon bits and slightly different bumper designs.

Why all the hype?
One in my Club !! Cheers Adam :clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Why all the hype?
Adam, I was being sarcastic about the price (reference Steve), but it isn't just some carbon bits and different bumper designs.

This car will not appeal to the majority as it will only be available in very limited numbers, but overall it is designed more as a track animal than boulevard cruiser. A full write up with pictures of the exterior and some surprising interior shots will be up on the GTROC website over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Looking forward to the write up, looks like a great trip, lucky you :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts