GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK now that I can post stuff for sale Ive been itching to get this off my GTR as I really dont like it !!

I have a REAL Do-Luck Adjustable rear wing, its like new and is 100% perfect.

These are £680 plus vat + Painting from Sumo and you need to get them in from Japan as there not a stock item.

Its finished in Mica Black.

Ideally Im after a Stock 32 GTR wing in black with the lower lip too. If you have one please let me know and we could do a deal ?

If not then Ill try starting at say £500 delivered. Im also open to negotiation against other R32 GTR goodies :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
On the rite car that Do-Luck spoiler is pure gold, cheak AndyH's car...:thumbsup:

but i duno it just dosnt seem to work on black for some reason...:bawling:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well if you all think that then heres your chance !!! I wont be swayed im afraid, I really dont like it on my car LOL :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha christ seems everyone was at braehead tonight LOL :) Poor thing was filthy though, thats the only downside to black cars in this weather ! LOL

It is very well attached :) LOL

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Come on guys, after all the comments about how great this wing is meant to be someone must want it ??? Im open to sensible offers too, someone must have a pile of xmas dosh burning a hole in their pocket ?? LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts