Registered
25,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genuine Used 400R nismo front bumper and diffuser

BCNR33 type

£760 delivered to the UK

these are well over £2k just for the front bumper

pm me

no doubt this will be snapped up very quickly!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Im interested...

can you post some pics of the actual bumper/splitter & diffuser please...

Ive had a good look online & cant find how far back the diffuser goes etc...

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are you based ? If it's Ireland price of shipping goes up

Goes back as far as stock bumper

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

awsome buy mate, i just couldent get the funds intime
congrats on a top bumper, will compliment any 33GTR

Matt, do you think once i have enough to get you can get another?

alex

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
see now matt if you could have got it in that colour like that car would have been a deal! haha

·
Registered
485 Posts
Im am totaly Livid this morning....:flame:

This is how NEWERA feel is a correct way to do business...

Matty32's reply to me this morning after the obvious above, I think it was pritty dam clear that i had said 1st I was taking the bumper, Epecialy after we spoke via PM & Matty32 then put up "SOLD PENDING PAYMENT", Pritty obvious i was having it, Dont you...!!!???

After asking for contact info several times & waithing since 24th for some pictures, this is what i have recived this morning...

Heres the exact reply copyed & pasted below...

hi sorry for the delay only we sold it to a japanese customer instead

was easier for us to do

No appology or anything...!! Seriously dissapointed & feel totaly mugged by someone who classes them selves at a top end trader on the forum offering hard to find parts like this 400R Bumper/Diffuser... And then this is the service you recieve in the end...

TOTAL DISCRASE...

I hope forum members take note of this for future reference when they think about dealing with MATTY32 & NEWERA PARTS/IMPORTS...

ABSOLUTLY DISCUSTED...

·
Registered
25,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was in discussions with another customer before you

Hence why I put payment pending

So don't jump to conclusions

I asked you to supply your details via pm which you just gave me your number for discussions
I didn't have the time to call you as we already had a Japanese customer interested for a project car

Itwas indeed easier for us to sell domestic than ship a huge bumper abroad

With your previous comments & now this you may understand why we are reluctant to deal with you having that attitude

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
in all fairness and i cant comment on this part, however i have bought parts from matty32 before and was more than impressed with the service given (it was a new part not 2nd hand)
i can see that there can be some communication error between japan and the u.k (not defending matt just stating fact) and as we are all human we are prone to make the occasional error from time to time
T04Z GTR i hope you do buy from matt again sometime as he really is good to deal with
my garage defend cooling pannel was deliverd to the door in a matter of days (3 i think)
it was in perfect condition, fair enough maybe not the cheepest but he does include inport tax and delivery in the prices he has given

give him a chance mate, were only human after all

·
Registered
20 Posts
something this rare you need to post definates ie "I'll take it" not "Im interested"

Matty said it was sold on the 22nd a day after your "Im interested". There are a few UK copies around which look quite good and chaeper, try veilside combat on here

if I hadn't just put a new splitter on the 33 I would have gone for this too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts