GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale here is an ULTRA RARE, Genuine Veilside 350mm Steering Wheel and Polished Drift Bosskit off a Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R. This cost me a small fortune and is only for sale due to fitting a slightly smaller wheel to my R32 GT-R. Please note the Bosskit is designed to work with HICAS (Although i have removed mine so it will work without!!). Please ensure it will fit you car by studying the pictures before bidding!!!! I am not 100% but I also believe this will bolt onto the S13 (200SX)???

£150 Posted to the UK....if you do not live in the UK PM me to get a ostage quote??:wavey:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Afternoon...

Do we know what fitment is like for that of other Skyline models? For example, the R34?
Always been a fan of the earlier Veilside items.

Cheers,
J.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump...I need a quick sale guys....this is on Ebay but I will end the auction if one of you guys wants it...????

Cheers

Andy

p.s This wheel will fit other bosses so it should fit an R34 or any other model skyline providing you get the right boss to suit!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys...the LOWEST I will go is £120 plus postage......this is a rare item and I paid way more than that for it!!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BUMP..................Guys I have been dicked about by the twonk on Egay so this is now back up for sale.....£120 plus postage but I need it gone before this weekend.....no offers.....the first person to lace my palm or paypal account with £120 plus postage gets this lovely steering wheel!!

Cheers
Andy - 07867 790155

1 - 12 of 12 Posts