GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I've got to get my tracking/alignment done on my R33GTR V-Spec, and despite the local place I get my tyres from being very good, they don't have the settings that should be applied to an R33 like mine.

Does anybody have these settings. I seem to be having exaggerated wear on the inside edge of the drivers side front tyre and the passenger side is not too far behind. :eek:

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm getting 4 new tyres at the weekend, and the last thing I want to do is wear them unevenly.

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Front
--------

Camber(deg): -0° 50’ +/- 45’
Caster(deg): 3° 55’ +/- 45’
Toe in(mm): 0 ~ in 2

Rear
-------

Camber(deg): -1° 15’ +/- 30’
Toe in(mm): in 4 ~ 0

(Source: GTR Magazine Vol. 32)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Try Pro-Align in Northampton 01604 588 880 (if they are still there), went there in 98 after my R33 Vspec S07s wore out on the inner edge after 9000miles, they had a listing for Skylines but not specific models GTR, Gts etc, so went for R33 and the car reset to those settings, 20000miles later 4 evenly worn out tyres, result.

PS - apparently, there was a faulty batch of OE So7s resulting in the funny wear rate.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Pro-align in Northampton, and spoke to a really helpful chap called Colin. He was able to give me the information that I required, although they apparently don't do cars any more! :)

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts