GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

I have recently changed every single control arm, bush, joint, roll center - you name it with ikeya formula parts (or similar).

Im now looking for the best place to get the car "set-up" and do not want to just use some run of the mill 4 wheel alignment system - I would prefer to take the car to someone who really really understands these cars and knows how to fine tune them. Or, someone who specializes in setting performance cars geometry up.

Happy to travel anywhere in the UK.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
66 Posts
Abbey Motorsport have a hunter alignment set up and i have heard good things about a company called Wheels in Motion too

·
Registered
24,977 Posts
Evening all,

I have recently changed every single control arm, bush, joint, roll center - you name it with ikeya formula parts (or similar).

Im now looking for the best place to get the car "set-up" and do not want to just use some run of the mill 4 wheel alignment system - I would prefer to take the car to someone who really really understands these cars and knows how to fine tune them. Or, someone who specializes in setting performance cars geometry up.

Happy to travel anywhere in the UK.

Thanks in advance
although i had the full ikeya formula set up on mine, it will make a massive difference to the way the car drives

It fitted (& set up by TS) about 10 years ago, so i decided to buy a whole new set last month (along with all the bushes and various other items to refresh on the 34)

you will notice the difference if set up correctly, and is the better option over nismo (although i use the full nismo set up on my 32)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome thanks guys! Looks like ill give Chris a shout - really appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts