GTR Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
We have a 12 years unlimited mileage corrosion warranty! If you were driving an old classic I'd agree, but to forego the pleasure of the GT-R for 1/3 of the year when in all likelyhood it will be long sold on before it's even 6 years old seems a little illogical to me :)

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Ooh Daily Express...well, it's got to be true then...

Seriously, if they can't predict correctly for the day/week ahead then how on earth can they predict that far ahead?

My prediction? For Winter?

Cold

·
Administrator
31,873 Posts
that Express article is ****ing hilarious!!

However they said winter could bring chaos similar to the big freeze of 2010/11 which saw airports close and roads grind to a standstill for months.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
It's man made global wombling, we're all doomed!

But seriously, solar physicists (non government/gravy train funded) believe we are entering a solar minimum similar to the Dalton minimum, or possibly even worse the Maunder minimum as experienced several centuries ago. They predict harsh winters for the next couple of decades, unlike the government funded scientists who told us 10 years ago that snow would be a thing of the past in the UK by 2010 - (that's true, I don't make this shit up) :)

My money is on harsher winters, unfortunately. Global warming would be very welcome and kinder to humanity in every way than cooling, but is not on the cards despite all the government/BBC propaganda we hear every day.

·
Premium Member
3,336 Posts
I will keep driving it. Been undercoated several layers.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
when i took my car sly at kaizer it was about 1year and 7months old and he was suprised how much rust was on my original y pipe that he removed.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts