GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone recommend a way of getting rid of the smell of ganja from a car interior? My GTR stinks of it, previous owner must have used it as a weed growing factory!

·
Administrator
31,748 Posts
In fairness you won't be able to smell the ganja anymore. Lol

It's a good question. My R34 interior has a whiff of cumin or another spice which really comes out when its warm. Just assumed I was stuck with it. The detailing guys might have some ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
smoke weed your self in there and you won't notice the smell any further plus you'll be super calm when driving maaaaaaan

·
Registered
192 Posts
You need an enzyme cleaner, doesn't cover up the smell it actually breaks it down. It works on milk, yoghurt etc. haven't tried it on weed yet lol

545 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Saucer of water with half an onion flat side down in it. Leave for the night.

Works on MANY bad smells.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
If you go to a asian shop, buy some scent sticks, light one up and hold it in the car, few mins later the smell will be gone forever. Its SUPER DUPER strong.

545 Posts
+1

The one I use it called valetpro enzyme odour eater. It's good stuff and should eliminate the smell.
Enzyme odour eater will be useless, it's better on organic stains and smells such as urine and sick but won't remove smoke and weed smells from deep in the vents etc, plus you can't over wet roof lining meaning you can penetrate deep in the fabric with the enzyme spray.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts