GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install my pressure sensor in my Power FC and I can't find a spot to get the harness through the firewall of my R33 GTR. Is there a common location?

I also want to tee it in somewhere so it can read boost? I do not see any fittings on the intake manifold to attach it to. I know there are some fittings on the bottom. Could someone give me an exact location to tap in?

When installing the boost controller, is it common to get rid of the stock boost silenoid and all hoses and use fresh hoses and any prefered route? Again not familiar and directions are in Japanese.

Sorry, I know so very little about the car as I just got it 2 weeks ago and live in the U.S.. So there are not that many around Any help or advice?

Thank you, Rich

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
High Rich,

Remove the osf (rhd car) inner wheel arch lining & you will see a grommet going in to the drivers footwell & up into the back of the engine bay:)

Regards,

Dave:wavey:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T.F.S. I did a search and found a 11 page RB rebuild but no skyline rebuild. I did not see anything. Maybe my search was wrong.

S2GTR. Thanks for the input. I will check that later today.

Can anyone help me with where to tap in for the Pressure sensor and boost control?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
about 3 posts down, shows pic of entry point through the firewall (or rather the passenger arch)
Engine removal....explained - Page 2 - Skyline Owners Forum

you also need to remove the ECU (if its in the passenger footwell like the 32)

so wire goes through near ther windscreen on the passenger side, then you get your hand in the arch and pull it through before pushing it into the firewall, then into the car to drag it all through making sure you dont snag it on metal

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for that. I was looking on the wrong thread. How about teeing in somewhere for boost?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts