GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think a topic like this for sure posted by someone or asked by someone else long long time ago. but i can't find the thread. i just wanna know what is the best fluid for the gtr34's getrag gearbox and the transfer case itself.

but i think i heard b4 that we can fill it with ATF and power steering fluid in the transfer case ( if im not mistaken ).

thanks for the reply. :bowdown1:
cheers.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
i think a topic like this for sure posted by someone or asked by someone else long long time ago. but i can't find the thread. i just wanna know what is the best fluid for the gtr34's getrag gearbox and the transfer case itself.

but i think i heard b4 that we can fill it with ATF and power steering fluid in the transfer case ( if im not mistaken ).

thanks for the reply. :bowdown1:
cheers.
Recommend Fuchs Titan ATF 4400 in box and Silkolene Boa 90LS in Diff for the V-spec.

Cheers
Guy

·
Registered
485 Posts
What size containers you getting the Transmax in?

Cheers

Guy

I bought it off the local castrol agent here in belfast & was only able to buy it in a 25L drum, It was expensive i remember that... £160 :flame:

But i use it all the time as i change the fluids quite often so i dnt mind so much...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts