GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for:

BNR34 Transmission, BNR34 Transfer Case, BNR34 Front Drive Shaft, BNR34 Rear DriveShaft, BNR34 Transmission cross member, BNR34 Nismo transmission mount, BNR34 Super Coopermix Competition Clutch

All please in good working condition. No need for transmission overhaul o.s.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
You don't need the cross member just drill two extra holes. Look aty project thread as I fitted my getrag box

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Give garage d a call on 01923 251588
They normally have conversions in.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Couldn't tell you what they have in atm, they have had new and used boxes.
Used is a lot more likely.

Give them a call and ask is the best bet. Say that Chris Garner told you to give them a shout. They are massive parts hoarders lol

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
Honestly you may as well buy them brand new from RHD Japan seeing as how much used ones are going for these days.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly you may as well buy them brand new from RHD Japan seeing as how much used ones are going for these days.
Correct. BNR34 Trannys and especially the transfer cases are so rare that they cost near new boxes. Seems that i have really to buy a new Nismo Getrag conversion.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and then iam probably at 3000gbp but this isnt the problem. Problem is to get the one thing thats harder to get as a bnr34 gearbox. A bnr34 transfer case. I knew 2 used and 1 new gearbox i could buy but i cant find any transfer cases.

Which gearbox you have choose?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Ffracer there are a select few individuals who are absolutely awesome at what they do.
There is only one person I could/would trust when it comes gearbox/transfer/diff rebuilds, his work is impeccable.

Pm for details.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Please excuse me for ruining this thread, Can someone please shed some light on the specs of this conversion? In idiots terms because i am one :D

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
I might do problem is workmanship here in the Uk very hard to find someone who doesnt cut corners.
Why don't you emigrate to somewhere where workmanship meets your standards?

My Getrag was rebuilt in the UK before fitting in 2006. Around £35k miles, at least 50% of that on track and 5000 of those miles on the Nordschliefe - Still working fine.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I might do problem is workmanship here in the Uk very hard to find someone who doesnt cut corners.
You obv havnt used the right people, of course there's plenty of cow boys out there and only a few trust worthy candidates.

Can't ross rebuild it for you?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I agree with moleman,,, you should immigrate as you can't find a decent workshop that offers quality,,, makes perfect sense.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts