GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ive spent most of this morning looking on websites and now Im waiting for my hefty long-distence bill, everyone I spoke with is an idiot when Id ask them (customs agents) "I need info on importing a 91' Nissan Skyline GTR" all I get is ,DUHHH look at this dead end website or call this number to talk to people with this NOT in thier job description ,Im ticked because my tax dollars pay thies retards with no proper training., Is there anyone here that has delt with importing? it would help greatly :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: (This frustrated post is in NO WAY directed at ayone here you guys are cool)

·
Registered
4 Posts
i would go to http://www.skylineamerica.net and go to contacts and call either Mr. Bernard or Mr. Scott Wright. I personally know Scott and he is very helpful. He would be your best bet in getting a skyline. But note that these guys are in alabama...but they have been successful in obtaining them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys and thank you 99GSR that was really cool hooking me up with those links,I got a hold of Scott over at Skyline America and he helped me out with some info and gave me a contact to help me with the importing issue and told me somthing I thought of a while back but forgot "they cant siez it if its not a whole car!!!" YAY!! so thanks again Im just waiting for the call.:) :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts