GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting new tyres fitted today and chose pirellis because I could not find
Mpss's anywhere so hope I have made the right choice moving from run flats .. :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mate I love the non runflats. Transformed the car with regards to real on road manners. Personally didn't like how the rg's would follow very rut etc. but then I can sacrifice a little grip as I don't track her.

Ant comment on your choice mate as I ran the 315 Yoko's for the last year and had mpss's fitted this week by sly. Yoko's were great but perhaps not to everyone's taste as they allowed a a lot of slip. Just what I like lol. Really impressed with the mpss so far. Off to wales soon so they will get a proper test ; )

I'm sure the p zeros will be good fella. Enjoy and stay safe

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
If you can wait a week or so my supplier would be able to get you MPSS's at the rite money fitted, he's on holiday till next week, but he did me all four fitted balanced same combo for £1000 which the cheapest price I could find and I shopped around 07973733441

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers takamo but need them for this weekend as I am going on a little road trip!!
I will keep you posted as to how good the tyres are!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had the tyres fitted!! What a difference in noise ext.. No noise whatsoever on road,
My only concern is that they look as if the rears are going to pop off the rim,
Is this the usual look on oem rims??

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
I've got a wider rear wheel than standard and a 305 looks big on it. Not surprised a 305 on a standard rim looks weird

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
The 315's i had on the rears were on standard rims and were absolutely find mate. I believe Toyo also did a 315 for the standard rim.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quick report back on my Pirelli tyres, I have done 300 miles on them today and what a difference on handling, sound, everything really!! Glad I swapped over!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts