GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section. Has any one from the north east, got there car booked in at RB's backend of next week\week after ? If so can I bum a lift please ? Im in Sunderland. TIA Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Are you picking your car up?
If I am leaving my car there I use the train. You need to get off at Parbold station. A train runs from Parbold to Wigan. (When going back, nearest side of trackside to Rods, for going to Wigan, as return from Wigan stops on other side).

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
forgot to say...if you ring them from the station, someone will come and pick you up. Last time it was Keith Cowie:cool:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
would you believe just had my car there today! could have booked mine for then if id known sooner, never mind.did notice a little hotel just down the road from them if you were to stay few days.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Dave, yes Im picking the old girl up, if I can't wangle a lift the advice on station etc will be very handy. Mava , I dont want to be staying LOL the wife would think Im up to no good LOL

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Ring Steve/Dickie and ask, they might well be able to help, we have lots of customers that don't come on here. So you might drop lucky.

Failing that trains run from Manc to Parbold every hour.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
ha, drag her down with you, took girlfriend down, not happy until bought her breakfast lunch and dinner lol.
sorry couldnt help would have been better to take you down than listen to winging about exhaust being too loud!
Cheers Dave, yes Im picking the old girl up, if I can't wangle a lift the advice on station etc will be very handy. Mava , I dont want to be staying LOL the wife would think Im up to no good LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ring Steve/Dickie and ask, they might well be able to help, we have lots of customers that don't come on here. So you might drop lucky.

Failing that trains run from Manc to Parbold every hour.
Cheers cord, I'll speak to one of them start of next week although every time I talk to Richard I end up putting my hand in my pocket again LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha, drag her down with you, took girlfriend down, not happy until bought her breakfast lunch and dinner lol.
No chance, she's working every hour under the sun since I was made redundant, dont want to spoil a good thing :chuckle:
sorry couldnt help would have been better to take you down than listen to winging about exhaust being too loud!
They just dont understand do they ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts