GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
In Excess you don't get em repaired you get a new set from just ova the border..... PM paul he will put U in touch

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
wheels

fone ' Spit and Polish' in Rainham, Kent, just over the water for you but very good. I think they charge £25 per wheel to completely referb any alloys.

Dirk

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
"Charlies in the bush, watching, waiting".

Of course I'm not stalking your every post Dirk. My god man do you think I'm a pervert or something ;) .

Or are you 'baiting' me young hairy faced man.

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
lol

hahahaha.

no bait dear, just good laughs, put your pink handbag away.

Save it as my pink handbag is bigger than yours:D

Dirkel Diggle

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
I'm offski

Gonna have a quick fag (steady) and off to bed.

I know I might pick me 34 up tomorrow for a run to Bedford Sat.

Goodnight all thats left.

glen

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all.

I've dragged up this old thread as I've just spoken to Spit'n'Polish about doing some R33 wheels.

They quoted me £44 +vat per wheel to refurb. They also said that that price includes any colouring if I require it. So, two questions arise from this.

1. Is this a decent price bearing in mind I didn't ask if that was collected and delivered? :eek:

2. Does anyone here have their R33 GT-R wheels in the bronze type colour that the aformentioned company has done?

I'm thinking about getting mine done in Bronze and was kinda hoping I could see what they'd look like, especially on an Emerald Green 200sx S14a. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I had a set of 18 inch alloys done by Spit and Polish last year. They did a spot on job and charged me £50 per wheel inc TAX and that also included collection and delivery.

Hope that helps.

Ash.:smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts