GTR Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
2,059 Posts
Mines been fitted to my wife’s Audi 1 1/2 yrs and never shown any signs of a problem, fitted by Rab, so it’s looking like poor fitment by untrained people seem to create a problem.

·
Vendor
6,330 Posts
Thank you guys appreciate the vote of support, the so called technician that has told him that explains alot about how's he's installing them on gtrs... Obviously completely wrong... Not a single gtr has ever done that on any of the hundred or may be more that I've worked on. 100% not a ghost problem 100% installation issue.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Definitely need to have any ICE or security properly installed. I had a Tracker fitted that the installer boasted "you'll never find it". He fitted it in a tiny inner section in the drivers seat base. Problem was every time I parked up, got out the car and walked off, shortly after would get Tracker calling me. Why? Seat cushion would rise slightly to regain shape as then had no weight on it and as it did it triggered a movement alert. Absolute crap fitment, had to be done again...."do it once, do it right".

21 - 25 of 25 Posts