GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a white 2016 GTR to join my 350z and 335d. First job is to get Ghost 2, any installers local to me around Middlesbrough?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I go to JM Imports in Newcastle for all my GTR needs, they have never let me down. Not sure if they do Ghost 2 installation but worth a try, they have a great team so hopefully they can help (y)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
No need to shout pal!!! Rab is one of the most genuine guys I’ve met in the motor trade so I’m sure there would be a misunderstanding here and it’s probably better you pm him First rather than outing him on the forum.

·
Registered
88 Posts
What you on about pal, you asked a question i answered, i also left a glowing report about Rab on this forum and online, hence asking really in post before. OK MATE

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
So in reading this thread, Rab put his prices up and what he charges forum members, you then reply, Really????? Which gives the reader the impression you were charged full price! You then add that you are a forum member reinforcing the thought of you being charged full price thus my reply! Apologies if I’ve read it wrong but that’s how it comes across. I felt if you have been charged full price then it should be a simple pm to Rab to square it away.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mate i was charged full price and Rab is big enough to answer for himself, he should have messaged me mate not other way round, trust me, enough said.

·
Vendor
6,350 Posts
Hi james what did i charge you, if you paid £450 then that would have included the extra option of locking when pulling off added, the Gtr unfortunately only use to do this on the cba cars so alot of owners use to ask for this function which is something that we added to the ghost and offer it at additional £50 at the time installation. So may be that's why you paid £450. I charge all forum members £400 for just the ghost or £450 fitted with the extra locking option added. I hope this clears things up for you. James if you have any issues you are welcome to contact me 07973733441 and i can put your mind at ease my friend.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi james what did i charge you, if you paid £450 then that would have included the extra option of locking when pulling off added, the Gtr unfortunately only use to do this on the cba cars so alot of owners use to ask for this function which is something that we added to the ghost and offer it at additional £50 at the time installation. So may be that's why you paid £450. I charge all forum members £400 for just the ghost or £450 fitted with the extra locking option added. I hope this clears things up for you. James if you have any issues you are welcome to contact me 07973733441 and i can put your mind at ease my friend.
Ok Rab, i never Knew that was extra, all good.

·
Vendor
6,350 Posts
No difference in features at all and no difference in levels of security, the main difference is size of the memory to hold larger software files to accommodate some of the newer vehicles, also the ghost2 can do single can and dual can cars as where the ghost 1 could only do dual can cars. Hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts