GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gibson Les Paul Studio in red ,year is 2005 .
The guitar plays with a real nice low action with a pro set up comes with Cream pick guard and covers .Pick ups are the 490r and 498t ,better than the mushy sounding Burstbuckers that Gibson put on the standards these days.Comes with Gibson hard case and booklet ,there are a few minor marks but nothing that shows up in pics .Only thinking of selling because I have 5 Les Pauls and have my eye out for a Vintage Custom at the moment.
Will post it no problem but pick up would be better .With the lousy exchange rate and the fact that all these guitars are made in the USA prices are crazy for new ones at the moment .£450.00 is what I will sell for ,I think thats a fair price .

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
more than a fair price imo, that's a cracking guitar
do you know what year it is mate?
it doesnt look like a new one, you may just be sitting on a small fortune there mate

alex

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had it since new it's a 2005 but looks older maybe due to the swirly finish in the wood ,someone will get a bargain for sure .

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
defo mate, ive seen them go for as much as 1k
i was going to get one but when i played a fender telecaster i just fell in love with the sound

good luck with the sale mate, as you say someone will get a good deal

alex

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Oooh...Stealth....don't temp me! Ok, I only bought a studio the other month but that is a good price and once you get to 4 guitars you chuck any number of guitars/ability out of window and do what you want. I'm liking that a lot

Hmm, very tempting...in the same way that the PRS SE is tempting me that I'm just about to put in the other post....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts