GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I am looking for companies that imports/sell Skylines. Both Japan and UK based.

List them. :)

Cheers.

·
Registered
820 Posts
SVA IMPORTS,

THAT COMPANY THATS GOT THAT BLUE R32 DRIFTY CAR! YORK IMPORTS OR SOMETHING ??? OOH I'VE GOT IT DISTINCTIVE CARS.

HOPE THIS HELPS

·
Registered
176 Posts
btw stay away from keighly auto trade centre in yorkshire, what a bunch of cowboys, i went to look at 2 gtr's they had and what a bag of shite they were, but that wasnt the least of it, every car i looked at had damage or engine problems.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Try skylinesrus.com. Usually have some nice cars on there and the chap who runs it is a damn nice bloke. Their stocklist is sometimes a bit out of date but I'm sure if you called them they would give you the latest list

TT

·
Registered
176 Posts
bought a R33gts from vine place (ripped off really)

however from jurgen at jm-imports i got the r33gtr vspec he was selling for 16k and sold it for 12k it has 56000km from new with all paperwork unmodified and he is a really nice bloke, will do owt for you.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
tarmac terror said:
Try skylinesrus.com. Usually have some nice cars on there and the chap who runs it is a damn nice bloke. Their stocklist is sometimes a bit out of date but I'm sure if you called them they would give you the latest list

TT
yeah that website is well out of date. I was chatting to the new proprioter the other day, and they're called seaford imports. The website shouldn't be too hard to track down, and they've got loads of deals on at the moment.

Newera source top quality Skylines,

distinctive cars york

Sterte garage (if they've got any left)

SVA imports

Vine place

GT-Cars

GT culture

group20

Keighley trade centre

There's bloody loads I can't even remember off the top of my head, too.:)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Some beautiful cars down at SVA, he has some quality stuff!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Vine Place have an very very nice Midnight Purple R33 GTR in at the minute that's standard!!! which is rare for a GTR LOL even thought about putting mine in part ex for it

·
Registered
328 Posts
chrisskyline said:
bought a R33gts from vine place (ripped off really)

however from jurgen at jm-imports i got the r33gtr vspec he was selling for 16k and sold it for 12k it has 56000km from new with all paperwork unmodified and he is a really nice bloke, will do owt for you.
think he had this as his own car as andy honrsby checked this out said it was a mint one to buy and worth 14k anyday, he must of made a loss on that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the replies.

Should have been Japan OR Uk-based in my first post. So is there any good dealers based in Japan you can recommend?

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
how about you read the post/replys what people have put

miguel is based in japan

read up on newera imports

1 - 20 of 22 Posts