I need to borrow a spare set of alloys for 1 or 2 days
can anybody help me out ? I can pay a deposit for safe keeping

·
Registered
8,548 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well I'm in whiteinch but my wheels are out in carluke where I'm working and where my cars stored. I can take them home tomorrow after work or if you want to take a spin out to collect them?

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either or, both pretty close but Whiteinch is just on the other side of the clyde. That would be great mate. I wont even be driving with them on, its just so my car isnt resting on the axles

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well I'm in whiteinch but my wheels are out in carluke where I'm working and where my cars stored. I can take them home tomorrow after work or if you want to take a spin out to collect them?
Not far from me... i stay in Cambusnethan :p
Where do you work?? How come your car is stored there?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Not far from me... i stay in Cambusnethan :p
Where do you work?? How come your car is stored there?
I'm working in rosebank at a big house. The owner allows me to store the car in his farm buildings and I work on it through my tea breaks. Hopefully be on the road mid summer though

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you get it up and running in time there is a 3 day road trip planned to Skye in July/Aug. All welcome

·
Registered
509 Posts
Carluke and cambusnethan? I lived in Carluke all my days and worked in wishaw for 12 years have I seen your cars about by any chance?

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you get it up and running in time there is a 3 day road trip planned to Skye in July/Aug. All welcome
This could be interesting.
Where abouts is Skye?

speedr33per - i've still to collect mines but hopefully should be this weekend so you maybe able to see my car about every now and then in wishaw.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This could be interesting.
Where abouts is Skye?

speedr33per - i've still to collect mines but hopefully should be this weekend so you maybe able to see my car about every now and then in wishaw.
Maybe not as I have moved to Clackmannan although I am about that way every now and again :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts