Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Would any of you be up for a local monthly meet? A drive with some pictures and then to a restaurant for some food?

The meet will be in conjunction with Scottish Supercars and the first one is going to be on the 9th of February.

We will meet in a location to be decided when we find out who is up for it and then from there we can convoy up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar for some food .

If you are interested comment on this thread and I will PM you!

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to PM you guys my number. Can you give me a text so I can inform you easier? Might change the date to the 23rd as more people will be able to make it. Are you guys still able to make the 23rd or would you rather the 9th?

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Force of habit typing that haha no any skyline and I will allow any supercar to attend :p

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THE DATE OF THE MEET HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE 23rd OF FEB.

Hope you guys can make it.

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi guys, this is a generic group message just to inform you of details of the 1st meet of 2014 to be held on the 23rd February.

The original meeting point is going to be the car park beside the Porsche garage at Braehead (easy to find and right beside the motorway) the time for this will be 11AM.

The plan is to then have a chat, take some pics and go a drive up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar (if anybody wants to meet on the road to Loch Fyne, as opposed to the Porsche garage, then let me know and I will note that down). Once up there we will have opportunity for more pictures and we will go in for some lunch and then head our separate (similar) ways.

If you know any other GTR owners who would be interested in this please let them know so we can try and get as many GTR's as we can.

Let me know if you can make it cause I will be making a list of people who are attending so I have a rough idea of numbers.

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! PM me your number so I can keep you updated. Would you meet at Porsche or elsewhere?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi William

Good having a chat with you last night I will be along just need to change the wheel bearing first which should not be a problem.

Its the 23rd Of Feb ?

Barrie

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Barrie,

Yeah was good mate! Brilliant!

Yeah the 23rd! I am going to post up a list of the people going pretty soon. There's a lot more than I anticipated so should be good :D

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi guys,

Well the meet is approaching!

Here are the people attending so far...

William (me)
Dougie (dougie335)
Neel (Omishiri)
Scott
Stuart (redsnake)
Paul (jasper)
Brian (H.7)
Derek (motors)
Barrie (Barriemac)
Ian (misters3) (maybe)
Jason (Ja5on) (maybe)
Kyle (maybe)

As previously said the meet is on the 23rd of Feb, meet 11am in the car park beside the Porsche garage at braehead, have a chat and some pictures, drive up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar, have some lunch and more pictures and head our separate ways.

Anyone else interested?

William

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sorry for the weird post but I must add as I got a few messages sent it to the GTROC shop email about this & other threads - !?!!! send it to the events email next time please :D - that this not a GTROC meet or event!

It's people on the forum arranging a get together from what I've read!

So unless Vernon approached SPEED MERCHANT about being a Rep and I don't know about it that is your question answered!

Thank you and carry on :runaway:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry, but I'm totally at a loss with your post. Apologies if it's just me being stupid (I'm tired lol). But what is it in relation to?

The meet I've planned or just meetings in general?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.