GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Would any of you be up for a local monthly meet? A drive with some pictures and then to a restaurant for some food?

The meet will be in conjunction with Scottish Supercars and the first one is going to be on the 9th of February.

We will meet in a location to be decided when we find out who is up for it and then from there we can convoy up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar for some food :).

If you are interested comment on this thread and I will PM you! :)

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
P.S I realise I have not posted this in the meeting section, but I have tried this before and it was unsuccessful compared to posting in this section :)

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Best way to do it is to post in the Meetings and Events section then create another thread in General with just a link. That keeps it neat and tidy but highlights it to others.

Some people (read - ****ing loads:() just don't realise there is more than one sub-forum.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best way to do it is to post in the Meetings and Events section then create another thread in General with just a link. That keeps it neat and tidy but highlights it to others.

Some people (read - ****ing loads:() just don't realise there is more than one sub-forum.
Ahhh never thought about that :chairshot I will create the thread just now

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi guys, this is a generic group message just to inform you of details of the 1st meet of 2014 to be held on the 23rd February.

The original meeting point is going to be the car park beside the Porsche garage at Braehead (easy to find and right beside the motorway) the time for this will be 11AM.

The plan is to then have a chat, take some pics and go a drive up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar (if anybody wants to meet on the road to Loch Fyne, as opposed to the Porsche garage, then let me know and I will note that down). Once up there we will have opportunity for more pictures and we will go in for some lunch and then head our separate (similar) ways.

If you know any other GTR owners who would be interested in this please let them know so we can try and get as many GTR's as we can.

Let me know if you can make it cause I will be making a list of people who are attending so I have a rough idea of numbers.

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sounds good.
Will try and make it along (work permitting).
Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump... Check link above! Anyone else up for it? 7 R35's so far :)

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
If only this had been a couple of weeks later....back in Glasgow 1/2/3rd March with the 35 rather than the oil burner for a change. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm trying to make this a monthly/every couple of months thing so if you can't make this one then hopefully the next one :)...

But if you think you are a maybe PM me your number (ease of contact) and just let me know whenever you know and I will put you down as a maybe for now :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys,

Well the meet is approaching... (See actual meet thread < http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/231737-glasgow-surrounding-area-2.html#post2471698 > I'm just posting here as well to bump)...

Here are the people attending so far...

William (me)
Dougie (dougie335)
Neel (Omishiri)
Scott
Stuart (redsnake)
Paul (jasper)
Brian (H.7)
Derek (motors)
Barrie (Barriemac)
Ian (misters3) (maybe)
Jason (Ja5on) (maybe)
Kyle (maybe)

As previously said the meet is on the 23rd of Feb, meet 11am in the car park beside the Porsche garage at braehead, have a chat and some pictures, drive up to Loch Fyne Oyster Bar, have some lunch and more pictures and head our separate ways.

Anyone else interested?

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Last bump! The meet is tomorrow 12 R35's attending. Anyone else fancy joining?

First meeting point is now the Costa across from Glasgow Audi at 11am so if the rain starts we can go in there for a coffee and stuff. (Just a precautionary)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts