GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all seem to have left in hurry, when the rains started, so no goodbye's I'm afraid... good turnout though, well done Scott, promotion I think to 'Deputy Chief Assistant Organiser - First Class'

Best bits... Lewis 4 months now and so cute :D, Ian's Cedric, Micra gotta get some of that bodykit for mine :)... oh!! and also 35+ Skylines, with owners in various state's of tune some considerably slower after lunch :D

PeterE... express delivery, should find a packet on your doorstep, maybe fitted by now :)

Lee, Alan, others... pics ??

RonS

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Pics...

Oh yes, they are up.

I was even a bit slow today as I wasnt sure to do it or not seeing as the photocontest will kill the bandwidth tommorow (so hurry up and enter people - deadline is end of today). I compromised by only choosing a few for the site :p

Thought the food was really good, but next time must try and get in earlier - leaving it late isnt a good idea.

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice to C u all !!!

Just a note to say bye to anybody I didnt as soon as it started raining everybody left !?!?!?!

Thanks for the 1 nice comment bout the Micra ! - I noticed people looking but were probly too afraid of the micra might !!!

Thanks for the pics Darkstar.... Lots of thinking to be done....

I suppose Ill be Cing most (if not all) of you guys (and girlies) next weekend in boxhill ???

E

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
another good day

Scott well done mate for organising today,The most Skylines ever I think and a fair few new faces and cars all in top shape, nice to chat to you all and show off Lewis, Henry won the who can make him smile the biggest contest:D,
Nice also to see some happy faces,
Alan can you clean my car please;)
Gary

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Nice pics Lee
Something went wrong with my camera today (or was it me)
So no pics unfortunately :(
See you should have got your camera out Ron :eek:
Once again the food was great :D oh and the company wasn't bad either.
Great to see everyone again
Take care
Best regards Alan

PS Gary. I'll clean it for a price :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
More pics!

I have added a couple of pictures I took to my Yahoo photo album (about 50 actually!).

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/bc/paul_anderson198/Grasshopper Meet

It's the first time I've used it, so I hope it works!

If you want me to email any of them to you, pm me. I have all the images in a resolution of 2832 x 2128 (about 2mb an image).

It was great to see everybody (and to try and put names to cars to faces). Sorry that I didn't speak to anyone, and I'm also sorry if I missed getting pictures of anyones car.

Paul

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yes.

The food was great

Me and Guy have decided to make the Grasshopper a regular scoffing stop in future.Those roast potatoes are wonderful!10 out of 10.

Bye
Henry.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Hopper

It was good to meet up with the old and some new faces.. good turn out, shame the weather turned sour...food was good as always... look forward to the next one...

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Originally posted by RonS PeterE... express delivery, should find a packet on your doorstep, maybe fitted by now :)

RonS [/B]
Thanks Ron (and Ian), not fitted yet but will be later today. Glad you all had a good time. :)

Peter.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Must say you guys Put on a GREAT display of Cars
Stopped me in my tracks when i rode in the car park.
well done to all,got some great pics aswell.
Thanks everyone
cant wait to get mine Now !!!

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Great day! Even the weather was kind (most of the time).

Good to see a lot of new faces as well.

John (& Claire & Hannah & Ryan)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
british weather got better of us again

little bit of rain never hurt anyone !!

poor excuse tiggs !!

good food and good to see everyone again

c u soon lee

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
More and more

Skylines turning up to the meets :smokin: .

I reckon we're gonna definetly need name tags again for the next one as their was so many new faces yesterday :D .

Jeez Henry, did you feel old with all them youngsters around. I did :D .

Great to see we all like The Grasshopper as a venue :) .

glen

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Mine was the R33 V-Spec purple-mica with the R34 wheels on tucked away in the corner at the end of the car park!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Very Nice
i Was with the guy in the veilside R32 but i rode my bike down
Blue ZX6R red and white leathers

T9KYO that has to be one of the best skyline i have seen
new rims look very well

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Kingsley, did I see your hair at Avon Park yesterday? It certainly looked like you.
Scott are you doing a grasshopper christmas meal like last year? If so, get the date asap and I will be there:) Shame to have missed this one but was worth it so see a 1/4 mile run from a jet car:eek:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts