GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Have arranged an evening Go-Karting At Aldershot for me and some local friends and have a few spaces left. Date is Saturday 13th April 2002 at Go Karting for fun in Aldershot [not that far from TJ]. Driver's briefing starts at 6:00pm. Cost is £28 to me before the day. Snack bar on site, but no alcohol. check out www.gokartingforfun.co.uk.

Let me know if interested

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I am in Ian

Can you book me a spot then?? Will ask PMJ if he is up for it.
How many spots have you got left??
And when/how do you need the cash??

NLW.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go Karting

Hi Nick

You & PMJ have places. There are a total of 10 places left to fill at the moment, but I can always phone B4 the day to book extra places. If you PM me your address I'll send you 2 letters and then you can pass one to PMJ and then send me back a cheque. Hope this is OK with you? Thanks for the support.

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
530 Posts
Karting

Ian,
Put me down for 2 places.........It'll be good to flex my reactions again!!!.....I'll PM you
Regards
wroestar:smokin:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
come on you orrible lot..

let's make a bit of a meet and a chance to catch up and give Ian some support. the more the better and it keeps the costs down.
Should be a laugh and I can'twait to make PMJ look well silly.
NLW

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jon

Hi Mate

Got your PM 2 places booked, 2 sets of letters in post!

Sorry won't be going to Bedford on 22nd. Some of us mere mortals still have to work to fund our GTR's :confused: !!

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
530 Posts
Another place please!!!

Ian,
Better put me down for a 3rd place!!!
Don't worry they're not hooligans....fairly seasoned Karters.
A bit nearer the time if you still need a few places filled let me know as I can probably get a few more.
Why not try Mark at Abbey.....he knows his way round a Kart.....maybe not thinking about it (he's eaten a few too many pies in recent years!!!...hehe)
S**T just realised the car's going there Friday for service.....damn why do I always C**K it up. Someone give me a gun to point at my foot
Regards
wroestar (aided and abetted by red wine)

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry Jon, kinda slipped out. Can someone take Jon for a carvery before the karting to ballast him down.:D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Ian.

just to let you know got the letters today and look forward to the day. Will pass the other one onto PMJ.
Looking forward to it now.
and see you at Bolney for sure.

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts