GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Have arranged an evening Go-Karting At Aldershot for me and some local friends and have a few spaces left. Date is Saturday 13th April 2002 at Go Karting for fun in Aldershot [not that far from TJ]. Driver's briefing starts at 6:00pm. Cost is £28 to me before the day. Snack bar on site, but no alcohol. check out www.gokartingforfun.co.uk.

Let me know if interested

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go Karting

Hi Nick

You & PMJ have places. There are a total of 10 places left to fill at the moment, but I can always phone B4 the day to book extra places. If you PM me your address I'll send you 2 letters and then you can pass one to PMJ and then send me back a cheque. Hope this is OK with you? Thanks for the support.

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
come on you orrible lot..

let's make a bit of a meet and a chance to catch up and give Ian some support. the more the better and it keeps the costs down.
Should be a laugh and I can'twait to make PMJ look well silly.
NLW

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jon

Hi Mate

Got your PM 2 places booked, 2 sets of letters in post!

Sorry won't be going to Bedford on 22nd. Some of us mere mortals still have to work to fund our GTR's :confused: !!

Rgds Ian W

·
Registered
529 Posts
Another place please!!!

Ian,
Better put me down for a 3rd place!!!
Don't worry they're not hooligans....fairly seasoned Karters.
A bit nearer the time if you still need a few places filled let me know as I can probably get a few more.
Why not try Mark at Abbey.....he knows his way round a Kart.....maybe not thinking about it (he's eaten a few too many pies in recent years!!!...hehe)
S**T just realised the car's going there Friday for service.....damn why do I always C**K it up. Someone give me a gun to point at my foot
Regards
wroestar (aided and abetted by red wine)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.