GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canni believe it,first new car i have ever bought and it seems to be a frickin magnet for damage. Always park MILES away from other cars at the supermarket etc but still someone has managed to clip my drivers side rear and leave a score and a wee dent on the back bumper. Then some clever ****er goes and gives my front wing a wee score with a key and today i notice a small dent on the panel between the roof and the drivers door. Too be honest its very hard to see any of the damage but i know its bloody their and its doing my tits in. Cars going in to my mates body shop on the 10th of August for all the repairs but i just hope thats the last visit i make,only bloody done 2900 miles:(

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hi. I think we've all had one of those cars at some point....just seem to attract every knock going! I dread parking my car and end up running around the supermarket. Good for the beer gut though! I just know i'm gonna dent the rims the first day i pick it up! What colour is the GTR?

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
I woulde'nt park mine in a supermarket car park ,all those sausage jockeys with kids ,prams , trolley's and not giving a toss what they hit with anything .Take the Mrs car or buy a shite heap for shoping.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I woulde'nt park mine in a supermarket car park ,all those sausage jockeys with kids ,prams , trolley's and not giving a toss what they hit with anything .Take the Mrs car or buy a shite heap for shoping.

ye well Nissan have marketed it as anywhere, anyplace, anyone super car ;)

should be just as invinicable at the supermarket as on the nurburgring :D

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Thats fine Ben ,leave yours there for a few hours every day over a week ,be great to see the pics :D
no chance !

went to world series @ Silverstone a few weeks back. left in car park for a few hours, come back finger marks ALL over it, melted sweet/candy floss on wing....

FFS

·
Registered
680 Posts
with respect to the small dent on the panel between the roof and the door........i noticed this too until i check the other side of the car and saw the EXACT same.............obviously part of the design.

It did throw me too as i was ranting about having a dent already haha......could only see it when the light caught it at the right angle.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I find it so bloody annoying that nobody can leave a decent car anywhere without some thoughtless ignoramus damaging it. It's generally stupid people who do it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i ve left mine on asda a few times it makes me rush round as quick as i can tho would only leave it half an hour or so, monday or tuesday you can usally find a quiet spot. would not even think of it on a weekend day. its the biggest downside of owning the car parking up anywhere really. if i go out to a resturant i have to have a window seat where i can keep my eye on her anyone parks next to her i watch them carefully if they get to close im ready to run out and bollock them. the worry of it may ease in time.:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I always worry when I park it anywhere but my drive...

I have had ventureshield fitted ( full bonnet , mirrors , full front underbonnet-skirt/apron ) which is excellent and should protect it against stonechips, minor grazes etc.,.

This cost £748 which is much cheaper than paintshield and every bit as good . They have also brought out a full front wing kit for £150 which I think is good value .

Hope this helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts