GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found an old max flower mag and it had a gtr 32 named GODZILA
it had one hell of a spec but it was in japan and had gold splits rims
and i was woundering was this the sam car that originated the name ,or could some one enlighten me !

oh and he was in MIDNIGHT CLUB!

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Is it by any chance in a purplish colour???

Also did it have a headlamp air intake??

·
Registered
766 Posts
is there is any kind of website for the midnight club??? id love to learn more about the ultimate car club

·
Registered
766 Posts
paul said:

are you describing mario's car?
oh shit, there i go puttin my foot in it again,he saw a R32,mario drives an R33, and hes not in japan

of course there is the Veilside drag R-1, thats a monster, but again that has silver wheels doesnt it?

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
No I remember it being on the cover of one of the Max Power mags.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was blue more like bayside
the mag said 650-1000 but it was max flower
and it did say aluminum body !

·
Registered
301 Posts
M's car?

I remember an R33 in max flower years ago and it was the Ms demo car blue in colour and lots of HP to boot. I think it had the gold rims too.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Max flower also featured an M's factory R32 in purple flip paint with a mad kit and a reported standing 1/4 time of something like 9.4 seconds.(serious engine mods)

that had one headlight and the feature was called ... one eyed Jap... imaginative !!

Still when I need something to read on the bog that issue is always near the top of the pile !!

/Steve

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Yeah thats the one I was on about Steve

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Duke videos.

If memory serves me, I think the M's R32 in purple flip with one headlight is featured in 'Beasts from the East' by Duke.
There is also footage of the Top Secret R33 passing a micra in a tunnel at over 200MPH plus more.

Matt.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeh i know that one (my mums buying it for my birthday)
shame the engine hadent been run when they vidioed it!
ill ind outthe one i saw
but can anyone say why the nicknames godzila was there a secific car with that nickname!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I have loads of vids of a light metallic blue Aussie (I believe) R33 with GOZILLA on the number plate??? Probably wants the road plate anyway but just thought I'd mention it. It looks very quick.

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts