GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey Younes,

I'm sure I remember reading that some of the guys in Australia had bought brands new r33 complete engines for around 2k Gbp...

Bargain really:)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Sorry mate, can't remember the details other than I think it was skylines Australia forum and there was a post from someone saying the above... Maybe I was searching getrag g'box or quaife g'box...

Maybe rhd can get them?

Paul was saying you used to be able to get two r34 nur engines on a pallet from rhd for 5k from rhd.. Now that's a bargain!!! :)

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked them no joy, also used engines seem to be going around 2-3k. I have another idea though :)

·
Premium Member
13,364 Posts
Just checked them no joy, also used engines seem to be going around 2-3k. I have another idea though :)
Why not ask Bobdawelder what he did with his old engine when he took it out and replaced it with the RB30? He might still have it and it would be the right sort of money knowing Bob.

EDIT: Just noticed you asked for good/standard, Bob's engine was standard but was ready for rebuild.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Bout to say a new RB26 for 2k i would be filling my shelves with them :p New one is about 7k

Yeah FFRACER that seems to be the going rate these days 2-3k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts