GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep.
The shop doing my ball joints has a 4WD MUSTANG DYNO. So I opted in for a session to get some solid baseline numbers on my car.

Any guesses?
RB26DETT / 60mm / 85mm downpipe and 85mm catback / Ms Power Filters / Blitz ECU / no boost restrictor.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I go on wed! lol! a few days to go...

Im getting alot of guesses around 260-270 at the wheels.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Youd think there would be a TON of dyno results for Stage 1 tuned GTRs... wow... Im surprised there isnt an "accepted window" for this.

So far its a 90hp spread! 260-350 are the guesses now...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Youd think there would be a TON of dyno results for Stage 1 tuned GTRs... wow... Im surprised there isnt an "accepted window" for this.

So far its a 90hp spread! 260-350 are the guesses now...
Well with a stage one and no more than .9 bar I'd say you are not likely to get more than about 320 @ the hubs which would equate to around 380-400 @ fly.

Obviously less power could be made dependant on the quality of your engine and the mappability of your ECU.

If you don't have an ECU that is mapable, then I would expect around 350-360 @fly (around 270-280 @ wheels)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
STOCK BOOST (for some reason?? 9psi)
127,000kms
Blitz Access ECU
Aftermarket 3.5 Exhaust
New NGK Iridium plugs
Worn out Coils (new ones going on friday)
RWD mode

220hp at rear wheels...on Mustang AWD dyno

AF was good across the range and full (9psi) boost and HP from 3800-7000rpm...
One thing though.. they had the dyno set to simulate the load of a 3600 pound car... i asked why so high?? they said to simulate real world loads... such as 4 people in the car.
MOVIE

The MUSTANG DYNO handled the Skyline 4WD flawlessly also. About 10hp less to the wheels in 4WD. I have graphs for both.

Going back on friday with 1bar (14psi) boost and new Splitfire Coils.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts