GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys

Im fairly new to the GTR owners forum so thought id introduce myself.

I have had my current car 8 months, a 1995 R33 GTR V-spec and im from central scotland. Im not new to skylines as i had a r33 gtst for around a year a few years ago.

The car was as good as bog standard when i picked it up. it had a few wee marks on the front bumper when i picked it up and the quarter panel had a bad bit laquer peel. that's all been sorted now and iv added a few wee mods just to my taste.

The car runs sweet as a nut and has bags of history from RB motorsport. The car is very original and is still in KPH currently sitting on around 91,000(58,000 miles) had my first wee problem recently with fault AFMS but all fixed now(thanks ROB_GTR)

Anyways id love to put some pics up but its not allowing me cos my post count is under 15 il get some up soon

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoying the car. Not doing much right now as tucked up for winter. May fancy upgrading to an R34 in the future though.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated pictures with the wheels re painted in bronze gold chrome.

Also car was fully buffed and polished.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tidy looking car. Is it a dry weather machine or an as and when suits driver?
It gets locked in garage for winter and only out in the summer months. It gets out when it's raining as it's not so bad in the summer. It's the wet cold salty winter which it doesnt

·
Registered
66 Posts
My good! the r33 was on time bubble right? looks like just came of factory! nice!!

Enviado desde mi Galaxy S6 mediante Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts