GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the U.S. and parts are hard to find here. Yesterday I bought the HKS single turbo manifold so now I am need for the suction pipe that will hold the 2 mafs and turn to single at the turbo. Can anyone help me where to get one. I know Greddy used to make one and I was told HKS makes one but have had no luck. Thank you, Rich

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Being as your in the US, isnt it easier to speak to a metal working fabricator ( seems quite common over there )

Measure the dims you require and get one made. Im sure it wont cost you a bomb either.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
you could try emailing some of the uk tuners as they must be able to supply when they do a single conversion.

try

abbey motorsport
rk tuning
gtart
rising sun performance

also sumo power
and www.nengun.com.

Im sure ebay motors or the australian ebay would have this sort of thing on too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for the help so far. HKS USA does not stock any parts for the GTR over here because of how extremely rare they are. I had already checked Nengun for the Apexi, HKS & Greddy w/ no luck

Thank you Phillip, I have e-mailed Greenline & will keep my fingers crossed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.