GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Your link doesn't go to any particular car.

Is it the 09 with the decals or the red one with 53k miles?

Unfortunately the 1st is an import with horrid decals all over it, I called to ask what the possibility of taking them off were, the guy said he wouldn't recommend it.

The 2nd is red!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mileage is everything.

I'm in the market again but anything over 25/30k miles is off putting.
Have a quick word with Rog, if I could stretch a little further I'd snap his hands off!!! Or if you can't Christer has a nice Silver one. Unfortunately I want black or white.

·
R35 Section manager
11,190 Posts
Mileage is everything.

Mileage over 30k is not going to be a problem on a Jap car. There are owners on here that run there cars up to 85k or more with little issues.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mileage is everything.

It's a Datsun mate not an exotic. They appear to do really well with the mileage so if the price reflects it's mileage over similar year cars I'd go for it. Subject to checking condition obviously lol

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I agree, however in thinking resale value, and from what I see, cars with anything above 35k miles are harder to sell.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The red one is not far away from me and does seem cheap, but I am looking for a stage 4 with less miles and I am budgeting £38k.
If you wanted to get into a GTR as cheaply as possible, and definitely plan on keeping it standard-then the red one could seem good at £32k if the condition is good.

·
Registered
777 Posts
The red one is not far away from me and does seem cheap, but I am looking for a stage 4 with less miles and I am budgeting £38k.
If you wanted to get into a GTR as cheaply as possible, and definitely plan on keeping it standard-then the red one could seem good at £32k if the condition is good.
But it's still red.... So you'd have to budget for a wrap.

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tabz. The GTR is not an exotic and 53k miles is about average. It looks a well sorted car with the brakes and tyres all done. You could potentially haggle him to 31k too...

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,029 Posts
Must admit I've been looking at that Clarion wrapped one, seems a decent buy....

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
In my opinion, you get what you pay for.

If you are looking at the bottom of the barrel, you are only going to get the dregs.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I agree. I keep getting people ringing me saying I can get one like yours for £36k or less. So I suggested they went and bought them ;-). Consumables alone are £5k in one go and a few of these have had 4-5 owners.

Much better to have a higher mileage car with perfect history than stored up multiple launches and missed services.

People have run these for 90,000 miles without any issues in. Us a few over here.

Anyone who wants mine I have a couple of offers in at £38,500 and car will be back in London in a week if you want a good one.....

·
Premium Member
5,877 Posts
Agree.
For the money and mileage this is great value and with a wrap it would look great
damn right, if someone wants one cheap, thats a no brainer! its got a 2014 gearbox! and has only done 16,500 miles

buy it, wrap it = job done cheap as chips!.. damn i might buy it myself as just a track car!!

the only downside is that it is an import, but the gearbox, low miles and price make it worth a good punt!

'NEW GEARBOX fitted 2000miles ago - 2014 model gearbox. At a cost of £25,000 at the local dealer'

'.Clarion bespoke music system with amps and subs'

' Personal plate T100 GTR included'

'1 owner'

' Full Nissan High Performance center servicing throughout'

1 - 20 of 22 Posts