GTR Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I agree. I keep getting people ringing me saying I can get one like yours for £36k or less. So I suggested they went and bought them ;-). Consumables alone are £5k in one go and a few of these have had 4-5 owners.

Much better to have a higher mileage car with perfect history than stored up multiple launches and missed services.

People have run these for 90,000 miles without any issues in. Us a few over here.

Anyone who wants mine I have a couple of offers in at £38,500 and car will be back in London in a week if you want a good one.....

Cool, got you ad in there Rog !!! :chuckle: (Mook would kill me if I tried that !!!)

But agree with what you say, hence my 16 year old R33 has had more money thrown at it than I care to admit and as long as you treat your valuable items with the respect they and you deserve and look after them it doesn't matter what the mileage is, millage is like age – it’s only a number !!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tempting except for the gearbox issues on the earlier cars. The earlier 2009 plates for £32k and strengthen the gearbox or get an 11 plate and wait a bit longer. Decisions

21 - 22 of 22 Posts