GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I am in the process of trying to replace a few parts that were damaged on my GTR33 and I am trying to find a company that will ship parts from the UK to the USA.

I will be shipping large parts such as bumper, fenders, doors ect.

I have found a person that has a number of the parts that I need, however he does not know of a good company to ship them. If you guys could recommend a good company that can do it cost effectively and quickly I would appreciate it. Thanks guys!

-Sayajin

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Those parcel services dont ship parts like that,maybe you should look to send the parts with a ship,half the price on the shipping and takes around 3 weeks till they arrive.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Because of the sizes and dimensions of the items, even if they weigh very little you will be charged the dim weight (dimension weight).

FedEx, UPS, DHL and EMS has a size restriction coming into the US.

If you need a forwarder PM me the shipping info. You have to understand that it will get costly becuase of the DIM wieght, the cost of the broker, export handling charges, import handling charges, trucking (if you are not picking up yourself) and duties. If you prefer via ocean from the UK transit time is about 3 weeks, cost will be about 1/3 or air.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts