GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
could take an extra roadtrip to RK Tuning near southend.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Carl is simply excellent... Its got to the point now where I dont want anyone else doing work on my car. The guy really knows his stuff :bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Yeap, Julian @ Garage-D, used his services for 2 years when I had my gts25t and was always happy with his work
My only complaint was... that he was too busy!!! lol :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Although I live in High Wycombe, I travel out of the area now and it's worth it.
Because of the full range of facilities, including MOT/service/Dyno/mapping etc and their incredible and most excellent history, I use Abbey motorsport.
Before that I used MotorworX in Marlow, until Carl Catlin left them :(
I haven't used Garage D but have heard many good things about Julian and the team there.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i live in chesham, so near wycombe, i used TR Racing RIP Rob, abbey are very good as well, just down the m25 then m23 in brighton. Mark is a very helpful guy.

Never used garage D same as cliff but heard good things, julian has ridiculous amounts of spares and parts there you oculd rebuild your car if needed! haha

Carl has done some bits on my car is a careful man, does some very good work. I think he did your boost controller right?

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Where is Carl Catlin now??

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
works for himself mate Jeff of a nice little lockup he has :)

Got a couple of good projects on the way as well, was just in Jap Performance with his stunning wide arch pulsar

·
Registered
424 Posts
As Chris said... he's doing private work now.

You can get hold of him here.

Poor guy is feeling a bit under the weather at the mo - but def worth giving him a shout if you want some work done. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep he sorted my boost controller for me before, he is a top man and knows his stuff, very honest guy i would recommend Carl anyday.

I called him last week and he was quite poorly so couldnt look at my car. I ended up taking it to rising sun who sorted the problem out, but i will definatly be using Carl again.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
does anyone have carls number? i have been trying to call him but no answer from his phone. its always been switched off??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts