GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im searching about for a r33 gtr and have found a lot of importers offering a lot of cheap gtr's. a lot of them seem a bit dodgy to me, ive seen the newera website and thats impressive and seems like a good firm to buy one from. are there any other good importers worth lookin at? if so links posted would be great.

cheers

·
Registered
328 Posts
im searching about for a r33 gtr and have found a lot of importers offering a lot of cheap gtr's. a lot of them seem a bit dodgy to me, ive seen the newera website and thats impressive and seems like a good firm to buy one from. are there any other good importers worth lookin at? if so links posted would be great.

cheers
try - JM-Imports - High Performance Cars Direct From Japan i was there today they just got a lovely R33 gtr on thursday from japan but they sold it today for £12700 give jurgam a ring sure he can sort something for you.:smokin:

·
Registered
324 Posts
try - JM-Imports - High Performance Cars Direct From Japan i was there today they just got a lovely R33 gtr on thursday from japan but they sold it today for £12700 give jurgam a ring sure he can sort something for you.:smokin:
I can back this up, i got mine off Jurgen and am 100% sure if i bought it else where it would have cost me a lot more! I told him what i wanted and he was in contact for around 2 weeks showing me lots of cars in Japan, then he found exactly what i asked for (wheels, colour, spec, condition)
Dont hesitate in contacting him and telling him what you want!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for the comments chaps much apriciated.

drag and drift get some great cars
i had noticed this and at seriously cheap prices, but do you not have to buy the car basically blind? i guess unless you fancy a trip over to japan

·
Registered
750 Posts
Not blind my good friend, the customer can request as much information as you require, even a video test drive/many photos/and i`m sure other customers wouldn`t mind a call or 2 from you asking if they were happy with us

If you have any questions, I will answer as best as I can.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Buying from an outfit outside the UK is fraught with risk. You may be lucky - you may not.

My advice (again) is: buy from a seller in this country, with a car that you can see and have a test drive in, preferably a known car owned by a known forum member, and being in this country can be mechanically inspected by an outfit that you trust.

"Anything else is rubbish"

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not blind my good friend, the customer can request as much information as you require, even a video test drive/many photos/and i`m sure other customers wouldn`t mind a call or 2 from you asking if they were happy with us

If you have any questions, I will answer as best as I can.

ahh sory, stumbled across the site yesterday but didnt know anything about it, the prices do seem really cheap though, infact shortly you will have a pm :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I personally had a very good experience with Topspec Imports - Marc was certainly the most responsive and helpful when I was looking. They listened to my requirements and came up with a large number of good options. Cannot fault them at all...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts