Looks like a stormy time to take up the position :D

Luckily youll be manning the boards in the wee hours most of us sleep :p

Cheers
Lee

S

·
0 Posts
John

...far better to wake up at 3am and *DO* something contentious! ;)

By the way I have been meaning to ask you - what filter/induction do you have on your GT-R? ... I have the cracks, bangs, pops and crackles but I am missing the strange 'wibble-wibble-eek-eek' that your car makes:)

I loved that noise and I need it on my GT-R ;)

Cheers,

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Cheers Lee,

I really look forward in joining Cem Guy and Glen in the modereating of the forum. I was very happy when Cem contacted me, even though I wondered if some people might think that because I'm not really part of the UK GTR scene, I was maybe not the right person for the job. I hope most members don't feel that way and I'm more than glad to lend a helping hand, especially during my time zone when there is a bit of forum activity still going on.
I will keep on bringing you all the latest news and gossip from Japan and if you ever need to contact me please don't hesitate to do so.

Cheers again for the support:)

·
Registered
160 Posts
DCD said:

I will keep on bringing you all the latest news and gossip from Japan and if you ever need to contact me please don't hesitate to do so.

Cheers again for the support:)

Third site to look after......

My compliments to you!;)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Re: John

Senna,

senna said:
...I have the cracks, bangs, pops and crackles but I am missing the strange 'wibble-wibble-eek-eek' that your car makes:)

I loved that noise and I need it on my GT-R ;)

Cheers,
That 'wibble-wibble-eek-eek' was me - I think we went out before lunch :)

I'm not sure what the system is - you'll have to ask Abbey Motorsport. I think it will also make a difference if your dump valve is recirculating rather than to atmosphere - but, again, you will need to check.

Their number is 01883 732331

John

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Good Luck Dino

.. and a lot of wisdom, might be useful;)

Community appears to become more international anyway !

Andre.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice one Dino

At least you won't get people banging down ya door... hehe:D

Malc

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Too right - couldn't think of a better person to help out with the running of the board.

Good on ya Dino !

Daz

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Dino..........you are doing a great job and being a great guy........keep up the good work ;)

Yeah I love the fact that this board is quite international, since there really isn't a good GTR board in the U.S.

Only bad things is I can't drive my GTR out to hang out with you guys :(

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts