GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, as you all well know one of the best mappers in the industry has parted with us and will be missed.
I have been thinking, what is every1's personal opinions on who else has a good reputation and who you would recommend around london for mapping skylines?
I have found a few places not too far but dont know what there reputation is like.. rk tuning, perfect touch, rsp ...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Im quite sure Dan is at sinclair motors now , an sure thats who RK TUNNING use for their cars, will let you know ,thats where mine is going soon ...

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Give Garth a call from MGT RAcing in Nuneaton. He has my backing and they are HKS Power writers:thumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
mgt gets my vote too

not like other tuner i have met, that know how to map and that the end of the road.
just gets better and better.

ok no more ass munching.........:p

do i get a discount?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Im quite sure Dan is at sinclair motors now , an sure thats who RK TUNNING use for their cars, will let you know ,thats where mine is going soon ...
i use RK these days...rons a good lad and he uses Dan at Sinclaire Motorsport.

Not had any issues with either to date. both are well priced, friendly, helpful, experienced etc.

thumbs up from me for both of these guys!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Mark @ Abbey has done me absolutely proud on both the GTST & the new Zed - it has involved lots of swearing at times due to the extreme tune & patience needed but fantastic results on both petrol & methanol for both cars ;)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Abbeys are excellent
Danoh was always a good bet

Steve Sadler at FC Tuning is getting huge amounts of work for what he is acheiving for custom work on all levels in the drift scene and often goes the extra mile by all accounts.

J.
+1 Steve at http://fctuning.com/ mapped my RB26 ER34 :thumbsup:

He is based on north london and is decent and honest which is increasingly rare in the tuning scene :cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i spoke to Dano today and he sounds very competent so may well be going to him..
As for fctuning.. have been callin since monday with landline dead and phone cut off so im going to give him a miss..

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Looks interesting and I think alot of people want to know the answers to this question.

FC tuning do not seem to mention being able to map the HKS products such as Fcon Vpro etc......?

Dan, fc or MGT??????????? Need more GTR owners experiences on this thread if theyve had a map done in the past or after they get a new one.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Mel,

My understanding is that you have to have your own rolling road to be an HKS power writer

Steve rents time at rolling roads across the country

I know that Maz from HKS and Steve have been in discussion so that may change in the future

Another top mapper who is rarely mentioned on here is greg @ Weston Performance.com | Remapping | Tuning | Rolling Road | Dyno Days

He is able to map Fcons and just got very impressive figures on the Skylinepart.com RB30 Sil80

:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts