GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great morning at Pistonheads Sunday Service Merc World. There were plenty of R35's as well. Getting far to common lol.

Had a nice little hoon there with Buzby and later Shaun. Great to run with you guys. Buzby, sorry the run got off to a bad start mate. Not the best way to pop your cherry on an early morning hoon lol. Some exciting little moments though :chuckle:

Loved running home with both of you. Must have been a great sight watching 3 GT-R's lining up next to each other :bowdown1: glad my lowly modded car didn't get too badly shown up :)

See ya both soon and hopefully we can get a few more forum owners to come along next time.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
...sorry the run got off to a bad start mate.....
Was this because I over slept and didn't make it on time?:banned::banned::flame: Gave me good motivation to catch up though! Not the best start to my first one as well lol.

Was good when I eventually caught you all up! Had my window slightly down on the motorway on the way back when Buzby nailed it....still have ringing in my ears, that's paybay for me being late, so we're even now!:chuckle: For a car without downpipes that's pretty loud mate!

Regarding the Pistonheads meet - it only confirmed that I need an AMG in my life....:rolleyes::runaway:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, yeah buzbys car sounds epic!! As does yours mate to be fair :bowdown1:

No, bad start wasn't you over sleeping :chuckle: it was the pack leader sucking up water and clonking out :flame:

Yeah, those amgs were nice. Best you getting working on the misses lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Lol, yeah buzbys car sounds epic!! As does yours mate to be fair :bowdown1:

No, bad start wasn't you over sleeping :chuckle: it was the pack leader sucking up water and clonking out :flame:

Yeah, those amgs were nice. Best you getting working on the misses lol
Yea hope the water didn't cause any serious damage.

lol, reckon the EVO will stay for the winter and a change will come after....:popcorn:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Great day out as usual saucy and lovin the sideways action, you should really tax the passenger window, actually the drivers window ha ha, love it and there's definitely black magic at work in your engine that thing is quick!

Hope your mates car will be ok after his spell in lake trepid and Shaun I'm gonna buy you a decent alarm clock ;)

Top day and can't wait for the next one, AMG's umm, I want uber barge 600 but I'll need to sell the wife, oh we'll see ya darling

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmafo at your comments mate, brilliant :bowdown1:

Yeah she certainly seems strong for just a y pipe and re map. Great bang for buck. I'll have to thank sly for looking after her so well. Not been bothered by figures as am happy knowing she feels quick but I am intrigued to know what she puts out.

Really enjoyed this morning mate. I think there may be another on the 24th but I need to check with the boss at home and then find out if someone's doing a decent hoon there. Although might be a little early for Shaun lol

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah was a great morning at MBW. GT-R's are definitely getting too common as you said :)

My son and I bought two rides in the SLS. Just found my next car! I've loved the SLS since launch and to get 5 laps in one for £15 had to be done. Was pleasantly surprised at how it handled from the passenger seat and it pulled like a train and the noise...oh mama, the noise.

Just need prices to drop and drop....and then drop some more :)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Karis which GT-R was yours we saw a few, but didn't get the chance to say hello?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Karis which GT-R was yours we saw a few, but didn't get the chance to say hello?
Buzby, mine was the fastest one mate :)
It was the silver one parked at the top end by the plastic barriers.

So...who gave it the beans down that long straight on the way out? :nervous:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Buzby, mine was the fastest one mate :)
It was the silver one parked at the top end by the plastic barriers.

So...who gave it the beans down that long straight on the way out? :nervous:
Ok know which one now ;) you gotta come along for hoon with us sometime. As for giving it the beans I'm not sure we all left like driving Miss Daisy? ;)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Ok know which one now ;) you gotta come along for hoon with us sometime. As for giving it the beans I'm not sure we all left like driving Miss Daisy? ;)
Yeah, would definitely be up for a hoon but probably looking at next year now as the car will be off the road soon.

That long stretch of tarmac outside MBW is far too tempting, especially when it's completely clear of traffic :)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
lol! Yea I will be on time for the next one...hopefully! I was up late watching 24, kept saying one more episode one more episode!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ha ha, nice find, we're famous :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol, yeah see this last night. Buzby and I are also on Instagram ; ) it's a pick of us side by side on one of the lanes lol.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I gotta keep an eye out for these events ... Would have liked to come along.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts