GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above. I know the original wheels on the r34 are 18x9 with +30 offset,which everyone will agree is a bit too far in from the edge of the guards. They just don't fill the guards well at all.

Anyone tried 18x9.5 in +20 before?

Thanks ahead guys.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
the BBS LM's on my car are 18x10 +20 with 275-35s and they sit well, but the tyres are quite close to the rear strut lower spring cups, and also quite close to the front inner wing plastic at the front bumper on full lock. With 9.5s dependent on tyres you should be fine.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks heaps guys.

I am lining up some 18x9.5 with +20 offset at the moment. These wheels I am looking at don't seem to come in any lesser offset than +20 so might have to go with some spacers.

Will see.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
In my opinion, 19x9.5 +12 is the perfect size and offset, looks wise. It does rub the front arch liners on full lock though :bawling:

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
I'm on 19 x 9.5 +15 and they are fine for road with minimal rubbing on full lock (particularly when reversing for some strange reason:().

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
can some one put som pic up??? im in the same dilemma im get the Volk Racing SF WINNING WHEELS IN GLOD WITH SILVER LIP. The size i was thinking 19x9.5 but im not to sure for the offset or the tires size. Has any one got some picture i can see

Thank You

·
Registered
57 Posts
because someone is offering me at a nice price... and its in pristine condition, about 8 months old

by smaller than 0.5" on the width would it have any effect?

·
Registered
57 Posts
yes matty, was thinking of using this as spare back up everything is perfect only the width... else I've have gotten it without a second thought :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts