GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GT-R gets picked up at 11am today :sadwavey::bawling:and I just wanted to say that it has been 6 months of pure heaven owning and driving this fabulous car. I am going abroad mid Jan for quite a while but when I get back my first job is to get my arse straight back into a GT-R.
I have never had so much fun, attention and goodwill from people who see this car. The performance is awesome, it looks fantastic and I believe, bang for buck, there is no better car on the planet.
Anyone who is considering buying something else, please believe me, you won't get better than this.
Oh and ignore half of the hysteria on forum based websites. Most of the stirrers on them don't have and won't ever have something as fantastic as the GT-R.

Sad day for me but I'll be back in one soon.

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I´d do a LC start now at least:D

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
GT-R gets picked up at 11am today :sadwavey::bawling:and I just wanted to say that it has been 6 months of pure heaven owning and driving this fabulous car. I am going abroad mid Jan for quite a while but when I get back my first job is to get my arse straight back into a GT-R.
I have never had so much fun, attention and goodwill from people who see this car. The performance is awesome, it looks fantastic and I believe, bang for buck, there is no better car on the planet.
Anyone who is considering buying something else, please believe me, you won't get better than this.
Oh and ignore half of the hysteria on forum based websites. Most of the stirrers on them don't have and won't ever have something as fantastic as the GT-R.

Sad day for me but I'll be back in one soon.

Cheers.
So you've gone and done it !!!!

Hope to see you back in a GTR soon !

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Clint

Stick around - your posts normally bring a smile from me and some "attitude" in any replies, and good luck with your travels.

Where are you off to? For work presumably?

Can I ask (as others may like to know) how much you lost on your car in that 6 months?

Cheers

David

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am sure clint wont be to worried about that after all wot price fun eh. Unlike you jacey boy waiting for the price to drop cos your scared of losing a few quid, bet your the kind of bloke who drives around all day looking for the cheapest place to fill up.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I am sure clint wont be to worried about that after all wot price fun eh. Unlike you jacey boy waiting for the price to drop cos your scared of losing a few quid, bet your the kind of bloke who drives around all day looking for the cheapest place to fill up.
You know me too well! and thats why I will always have money, to buy the next supercar:p

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would guess he sold not losing anything as he was 100% sure they wouldnt drop:thumbsup:
I lost about 6% (ish) on what I paid in total. It is exactly 6 months on and 5200 miles. Show me another 55K car you can do that on. With the planned price hikes next year I will probably be kicking myself that I let it go so cheap!.

Why do you feel the constant need to be a smart arse?.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:clap::clap:

I couldn't have hired it for the amount I lost and exactly, what price can you put on a big :D every day you own it.

I want it back!.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
I lost about 6% (ish) on what I paid in total. It is exactly 6 months on and 5200 miles. Show me another 55K car you can do that on. With the planned price hikes next year I will probably be kicking myself that I let it go so cheap!.

Was that selling it back to the dealer or privately?

Good result either way.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Smart?? :D

Glad you got a decent deal. I reckon the new prices and limited numbers coming into the UK in 2010 will be good news for the pre VAT inc & early buyers.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Smart?? :D

Glad you got a decent deal. I reckon the new prices and limited numbers coming into the UK in 2010 will be good news for the pre VAT inc & early buyers.
Sure will - allegedly a 3k rise coming in January (price rise and VAT change) so residuals for pre-orders look rosy!:clap:

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts