GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had fun on here, met loadsa nice people and made new friends. but things are not as they could be.

I hope I have made people laugh at me be a silly blondie, and made people smile.....

see ya all.

·
Registered
97 Posts
man.......i only just got here and i see someone go.....

who ever made u mad juz come round me place and i'll give u a drink on me

LL

·
Registered
992 Posts
Tigger

Known you only a short time, but It surley can't be that bad, I find you a true 'Diamond'. the Skyline threads wouldn't be the same without you, please come back:(

PaulP.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I think that you are being a bit rash. We do enjoy the ladies on the forum that post rather than it being an all male (some debateable:eek: ) presence.
Still I have got to say that your private life has to stay off the bbs as some things have to kept to yourself.
What if the person who has upset Lisa has not done it for callous reasons chaps? Relationships are no easy matter. It is not me by the way, I am happily engaged [if there is such a thing :) ]
Dave:(

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Umm .. I've only been here a week or so myself, but I can honestly say ... DONT GO TIGGER! :( Your posts always make me snigger :(

If its something in your personal life then obviously you have to deal with it in the best way you can... But if its someone on the forums thats upset ya - then we'll kick the living $hit out of em'

Dont leave Tigger - this forum needs you!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
a small and crappy rhyme that might make you laugh your way into coming back

*clears throat* Ahhhhhehehmmee

Dont leave us please MsTigger,
Our lives are in a mess,
This Skyline forum without you,
Will never be the besttttt.

We giggled at your comments,
We laughed along with glee,
But now that you are leaving,
Theres so much miseryyyy.

Come back to us MsTigger,
We gotta have you here,
Without your whit and humour,
We only have our tearsssssssss.

This crappy little rhyme,
As pointless as it is,
Is just a little statement,
Of how we want you here!!!

I thank you, thank you. *bow*

Ok ok, so you could only call it a rhyme in the loose sense of the word, but I mean come on, Tigger, how on earth could you leave a forum when were such a bunch of hopeless foools without you :D

Well, I tried... :(

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
have just been told what chaos I have caused..very sorry everyone. I am not upset or leaving because of anyone in particular..its not a personal thing...just wanted to say goodbye...so dont worry, I am fine, just have a few things to sort out, mainly job wise...its not anyone on here on anything thats been said...hope this sorts it out...cheers again everyone.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts