GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can now supply Goodridge braided brake hose kits with stainless ends(not mild steel) for the R33 and R34 GTR, price is £85 plus delivery and VAT.

Regards
Paul Whiffin

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They don't list one for the R32 for some reason. If you can give me a set of hoses off the car I can get some made for you though?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Okay thinking about a set. will get back to you today, certainly cheaper than the Nismo set!!

In fact its a must if you go on track, I hear the stock rubber hoses flex under pressure.

£79 delivered to my door?

...Ian

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
For R33... fitment?

Can I confirm that the fronts are two piece pipes (like stock) and do they connect to the stock connector block in the middle?

...Ian

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, they are like the std hoses apart from not having anything to mount them to the strut.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Regards
Paul

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Paul Im still intetrested (as I have used them before on my STI 5) but I had my wheels off at the w/e for a change of rotors and the existing R33 front brake line looks like a 2 piece rubber one.

The first of the line part comes down and joins to the wheel mount at a metal joint and changes direction then the second part continues in to the caliper. Connecting the new braided line is not a problem as long as that joint does not serve any of purpose than to change the direction slighty and keeps the line secure and stops it flapping about!

...Ian

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll have a set in stock in 3 - 5 days time, to get the ball rolling I'll do the first set for £78.13 inc delivery and VAT.

Anyone?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts