·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOODWOOD BREAKFAST CLUB

CHRISTMAS CRACKER
Sunday 06th December 2009

08.30am till Midday(ish)​

So this years 'festive' theme at their world famous December 'Breakfast Club' is for 'ANY' cherished car or aircraft that preferably comes with a heater & plenty of boot space for Christmas shopping! Now correct me if I'm wrong but unless you've converted your Skyline or R35 for the track or strip, then that definitely includes you lot :thumbsup: :p

Now please bear in mind that this is not & I repeat not a GTROC Meet. So Goodwood do ask that you pre-register your attendance with them prior to the event so they have some idea of how many cars & in this case aircraft are attending :p Though this isn't mandatory. However, as I'm such a nice person to lot then all you need to do is click the link below & fill in the e-form:

CHRISTMAS CRACKER PRE-REGISTRATION

As with any of these events they start early so in order to arrive on time & to get a good parking position an early start is preferable as many of you will know. Likewise if any of you wish to prearrange an R.S.V.P & time to meet up prior to the event then please use this thread to do so for the information of everyone.
For those of you attending then their infamous Pit Lane Breakfast is available consisting of :

* Organic scrambled eggs.
* Goodwood Organic sausages in a floured bap - (pork or vegetarian).
* Two rashes of bacon.
* Mushrooms.
* Tomato.
* Tea, coffee or juice.

Also just to let everyone from here know your attending then please add your names to the list below :

If you have any questions or queries then please look at the F.A.Q's HERE

·
Registered
227 Posts
01. Tacha_maree

the turbos have been ordered so im sure with a few late nights and the help of some friends she'll be ready to make this.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well founder Lord March has confirmed that the central theme of 2010's Festival of Speed at Goodwood will be 'Viva Veloce! - The Passion for Speed'.

I'm honoured :chuckle:

Alfa Romeo will also mark its own centenary at the event with lavish displays but the theme will also be interpreted more broadly into a celebration of Italian cars & motorsport past & present.

·
R35 Section manager
11,252 Posts
01. Tacha_maree
02. bigchris350
03. Treg

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have a good time people & TAKE PHOTOS !!!

The facearse site needs them :chuckle:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Have had this in the diary for a while.....until i went and bent the GTR last week. :-( Gutted! There will be some very cool cars there, def worth going for those of you who can make it. Enjoy.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Difficult now your in Japan :p

·
Registered
634 Posts
There was a couple of us up there today. My R35 was there along with another one with a cobb sticker on the front splitter and the upper section of the rear spoiler was carbon - looked nice.

There was a DMG R35 as well.

Kp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts