GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good to see all of you there.
Didn't see many of you through the day as it was manic. :)

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Missed your call, tried about 4 times to call back but just got your voicemail.

Didn't see many of us to talk to but saw all our cars, lol.

·
R35 Section manager
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Missed your call, tried about 4 times to call back but just got your voicemail.

Didn't see many of us to talk to but saw all our cars, lol.

Yes did try you call you back but my phone only had 1 missed call from you. Shame you missed the convoy there. Hopefully were get a meet together somewhere later in the year:)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Good to see you all today, was a good morning and there were some lovely cars at the track.

Apologies to Sanja for giving his car a t-cut on the way down! :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Saw a few of you, but not all of you obviously and what a superb day to be honest ... well morning :D

Drive out & drive back was certainly fun too :)

I'll say no more !!!

·
R35 Section manager
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saw a few of you, but not all of you obviously and what a superb day to be honest ... well morning :D

Drive out & drive back was certainly fun too :)

I'll say no more !!!

Lol yes. Left around 10.30am but made good time back:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Quality video. :thumbsup:

You had a right result getting into the circuit without a pass, think everybody was too busy staring at my car and didn't see you sneak in! :chuckle::chuckle:

The amount of people I heard slagging you off for having your main beams on on the way down was unreal, good job I got you to turn them off!

had a brilliant morning and the route was very enjoyable...even if I did struggle to keep up lol

found a video of our convoy entering Goodwood....forward to 2:30 and enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG7QnmcCoy0

·
Registered
626 Posts
Great morning out fellas.

Sorry I didnt say hello to all of you as I had to clean the remains of what was left of a pigeon off the windscreen.

myself and graham had an interesting buzz back to Portsmouth fending off a 300bhp MINI !! ha ha ha

great video clip find by the way, my kids are now trawling youtube looking for more.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nat, I knew that my headlights weren't pointing up since I have had the car, so I was a little surprised when you said that they were causing a disturbance.

When I checked later, then realised I had been a right retard and turned on my main beams. Fitted a new smaller steering wheel last night and i must have toggled the main beams while getting used to the new wheel on the way down.

My apologies to those who were annoyed by my lights!

I kept right on your tail at the entrance Nat, hoping nobody would notice lol....glad I got in. Was great!!

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Good to see you all today, was a good morning and there were some lovely cars at the track.

Apologies to Sanja for giving his car a t-cut on the way down! :chuckle::chuckle:
Good to see everyone :)

Great trip through Petworth.....

Enjoyed the spray of fuel as well :chuckle:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Great morning out fellas.

Sorry I didnt say hello to all of you as I had to clean the remains of what was left of a pigeon off the windscreen.

myself and graham had an interesting buzz back to Portsmouth fending off a 300bhp MINI !! ha ha ha

great video clip find by the way, my kids are now trawling youtube looking for more.
Was an awesome morning, that bloody mini was insane!

·
Registered
449 Posts
+1, great few hours out, specially the cruise down, feel for the oldies in them quite little villages, Sunday morning, 7 o'clock, WOT, oops! Lol

·
R35 Section manager
11,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was a really impressive setup! I expected to play with something on the way back but not a mini lol

I had a play with one of those when my 33 was running a stage 1. Made me go and upgrade on the performance shortly after!

What spec were you both running against the mini?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts