GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm officially making a departure from owning Nissans. I recently sold my drift spec R32 GTS-T on Driftworks so I could make room for a JZX100 Chaser. Now I've decided to sell my GTR so I can afford to buy an RE Amemiya/Makers Racing built FD RX-7 that has been offered to me. With this being the GTR Owners Club I figured it would be the best venue.

Originally I bought this R32 as an investment to re-sell. But after driving it for a few days I, of course, became quite attached and decided to keep it. It was a nice change of pace to own a nice, fast and comfortable GTR as I already had a track dedicated drifter in the GTS-T.

When I originally purchased the GTR it had 112,000KM on the odometer and since then I've upped it to just over 120K. Overall it's quite a beauty with a recent full re-spray and Advan Gram Light wheels. It has fully adjustable coilover suspension but it's raised higher than it probably should be so I wouldn't muck-up the front bumper parking. :smokin:

Since I've owned it the only issue I've had was with a faulty fuel pump which was replaced with a new factory pump by Nissan here in town. Other than that there are no mechanical issues whatsoever as it runs perfectly and pulls VERY hard. I've used nothing but Nismo fluids and have had the oil changed every 4k kilometers. Two weeks ago I brought it down to Sunline Racing for a standard tune up and the plugs were replaced along with a complete fluid exchange (motor, trans, diff).

It's a great drive and absolutely wonderful on the Expressway here. My wife and I took it to Kyoto for our anniversary in November and it was probably one of the best drives I've ever had.

With that being said the specs are as follows:

1992 R32 Skyline GTR
120,000KM
M's Twin Induction Kit
HKS Intercooler
HKS Twin Dump Valves
HKS Plugs
HKS Front Pipe
Kakimoto Racing Full Exhaust
Nismo Clutch
Nismo Flywheel
Fully Adjustable Coilover Suspension
GAB Front Tower Bar
GAB Rear Tower Bar
HKS EVC Boost Controller
HKS Turbo Timer
Custom Meter Panel
Omori Exhaust Temp X2
Omori Vacuum Meter
Ultra Boost Meter
Omori Oil Temp
Ultra Digital Speed Meter/Lap Timer
Greddy 4 Point Race Harness
17'' Yokohama Advan Racing Gram Lights
Bridgestone Tires (2000KM)

I also have a couple things I bought but haven't had installed yet I will include at extra cost:

A'PEXi Power FC w/ Controller: £400.00
Denso 550cc Injectors: £160.00
(I can have these professionally installed/tuned at Sunline Racing)

£4800.00 (Includes shipping to any port in the UK)

If you prefer to arrange shipping yourself I will deduct those costs off the price above. The closest port to me is Osaka.

If you are interested feel free to PM me on here or give me a ring at +81-904-039-1589 (keep in mind I'm about 10 hours ahead!).

The Pictures:

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is this still available?

·
Registered
166 Posts
ok mate it looks mint! I'm trying to get hold of a mate who is after one and this looks perfect!

·
Registered
992 Posts
gtr

Hi,
could you please contact me at [email protected] as i am very interested in your GTR, I am available throughout the uk evening as i work nights. any info you could give me please do. as i say i am very interested.

Regards,

Paul.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Rick, I'm extremely interested in this car as well. Can you shoot me a PM, or contact me on aim at Tallicaguitar88, on how much it would be without the shipping cost? I might also take those injectors and Power FC. Also, perhaps we could meet up so I could check out the car!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts