GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
especially when you have an r33 :nervous:

j/k mate :D I used to have a 32 .... I miss it!! hope I could get to buy another one soon!!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really really reaaallly want a 32 now :( ...or even take a ride in a well modded one...never tried nor been in one.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
R32. :smokin:

I get mine back in a few months, you'll have to pop by for a look. (I'm local).
Great condition wine red one with plenty of subtle mods going on to keep the stock look.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I loved the 32 and bought one it was awesome but had to sell due to work being to far away. I bought a 33 gtr and love it even more

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I loved the 32 and bought one it was awesome but had to sell due to work being to far away. I bought a 33 gtr and love it even more
Hiya,
That's really interesting to hear you owned both and love the 33 even more. Did your 32 run more power than your current car? I suppose you would feel the acceleration a lot more as its a lighter car - unless I am mistaken.

Still though - can't wait to see a powerful 32 up close and go for a ride in one...one day...one day.. :( :rolleyes:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R32. :smokin:

I get mine back in a few months, you'll have to pop by for a look. (I'm local).
Great condition wine red one with plenty of subtle mods going on to keep the stock look.
Goodness, your car looks stunning. Would be brilliant to have a look at it when I get the chance. That colour and those wheels are definitely lovely. A very clean example indeed....I think if I get tired of my 33, I would definitely have to get in touch with Newera for a 32 as they seem to be selling some brilliant examples.

I should be taking mine to Ron too soon as I have some gearbox issues and want my car remapped to max out the current turbos it has (GT 2860-5s). Getting a bit bored of the current 500bhp power :chuckle:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the link - haven't come across it before. The host sounds extremely enthusiastic lol.

Matty, my apologies for not getting back to you in a while mate. I have been travelling quite a bit due to my work and just haven't been able to devote much time to my car. Recently I discovered that I might have a serious gearbox issue and that is kind of priority at the moment, before I get any upgrades done such as exhaust (which I was in touch with you about).
Once these things are sorted, I will be able to continue with my upgrades. Haven't forgotten about the exhaust at all mate :)

Thanks for getting back to me.
:)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Currently own an R33 GTR, but recently have been falling in love with the 32...doh! :bowdown1:
As others have said, very, VERY common and it happened to me about three years ago!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Hiya,
That's really interesting to hear you owned both and love the 33 even more. Did your 32 run more power than your current car? I suppose you would feel the acceleration a lot more as its a lighter car - unless I am mistaken.

Still though - can't wait to see a powerful 32 up close and go for a ride in one...one day...one day.. :( :rolleyes:
My 32 was 515bhp at the time my 33 was stock when i bought it. They do feel like completely different cars but the 33 feels more planted to me.

I also had a R33 GTST before i bought the 32 but the 32 was better than that by far.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
My 32 was 515bhp at the time my 33 was stock when i bought it. They do feel like completely different cars but the 33 feels more planted to me.

I also had an R33 GTST before i bought the 32 but the 32 was better than that by far.
Planted and faster R33 GTR's are !!!

I also have had an R34 GTT, butt ugly hting, a bit like the R32 :flame::flame::flame::flame::runaway::runaway::runaway:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Been there and got some expensive new spec's, the R32 still looks old and dated and the 34 is on steroids, love the lines of the sexy R33

1 - 17 of 17 Posts