GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Lucky its not a three day long weekend - surely three days would necessitate atleast one visit from a recovery truck :p

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ma1lik said:
So how comes you aint been round mine !!
Just went passed yours!

Gonna clean it and get some pics taken tomorrow, have a wedding to go to

Mates car and he's abroad

·
Registered
419 Posts
i know someone that owns a ferrari f430 they make a sweet noise:)

so faz could i get a ride in this ferrari?? lol my last names also chaudhry if that helps me get a ride:p

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hehe. I've driven an F430 - That sweet howling noise only occurs when you go over 3k revs.

If you hang the car in between 3k-4k revs then its like having a shot of adrenaline inside you - makes the best sound ever.

When you start the car up it fires into an awesome roar (like Cem's did), but after that it just sorta goes quiet.

Murcielago's are the best for noise - even when you sit there it just roars away. :cool:

·
Registered
773 Posts
DauntingGecko said:
Hehe. I've driven an F430 - That sweet howling noise only occurs when you go over 3k revs.

If you hang the car in between 3k-4k revs then its like having a shot of adrenaline inside you - makes the best sound ever.

When you start the car up it fires into an awesome roar (like Cem's did), but after that it just sorta goes quiet.

Murcielago's are the best for noise - even when you sit there it just roars away. :cool:
Deep bass note at 3 to 4k, more of a shrill as you work you way up to the limiter.

Is it a F1 or manual? If its F1, stick it in sports mode, ride to the limiter and it will shift up for you - rapid progress :cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cool... we had a 550 Marenello on the DYNO at full song... talk about music... it made 397whp with a slip on cat back exhaust.... I'll dig up video.. but its from my digital cam so the sound get washed out...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks Faz for comming round at 0900 this morning! lol nice wake up call.

Amazing car. I still think the 360 stradale sounds a wee bit more sexy but hey, i had either i wouldnt complain!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Only got the 2 photos for now, rest are on the other camera...

Pics of me posing!!:

Have to say im loving the F430, just the noise...spine tingling. The attention this car attracts is unreal, and i thought the Skyline was bad! (Esp women ;))

Will upload more pics from the other camera asap

BTW its the F1 version

·
6,821 Posts
looks like a great weekend for you . . .definetly attracks more females then a Skyline . . .

1 - 20 of 37 Posts