GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I picked up the Skyline from Southampton today, and I have to say Im frikin well impressed!

For the money it's cost me I've got a bit of a minter I think, I'll post some piccies up later after converting them to something a little more readable (BMP camera!).

I have completly decided against converting any of the afterburners to fogs, as these are way to cool as they are.
I'm sure I have seen purfectly flat rear fog lights somewhere (they just stick on with a cable) anyone else seen these?

Anyway must go LFC's just kicking off.
CU

Phil

P.S. thanks to everyone for the advice given whilst buying.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well chuffed for you mate, enjoy and just remember that the smile only gets bigger!!!!!

Si

·
Registered
895 Posts
nice one m8
hope ur car go's better than your team...............lol
well done
lee

·
Registered
223 Posts
zeroreality said:
I have completly decided against converting any of the afterburners to fogs, as these are way to cool as they are.
I'm sure I have seen purfectly flat rear fog lights somewhere (they just stick on with a cable) anyone else seen these?
Hi m8, Congratulations on owning a Skyline.
Just thought Id say, I have a couple of switches, on my rear lights, so you have the four lights working as normal, then when its MOT time, flick the switches, and hey presto, you have just 2 lights and foggers too...
Id tell you how its done, but im not sure myself, as it was already done on the car when I got it.

Steve

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess your's was as dusty as mine then...

I'm doing the work myself, (I'm totally skint now) so it should be on the road just in time for Xmas ;]

Scared myself shitless on the short, wet leafy bit of road I did drive it on...!

Phil

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Weird...

Been workin on the car and found the following out, some of which was a complete suprise!

8x17's on the front (splitrims)
9x17's on the rear (eek £££)
Large Apexi air filter...
Front right arch has mud guard at front with a cooler hidden behind!
Left has big hole!!
Can't find my dump valve. (can hear the turbo though)
Hate the arial (up, down, up, down)
Driver window doesn't open, fuses ok, took off door insert, solonoid (or whatever) is clicking when button pressed but nowt happens!)
Couldn't find the battery, then I looked in the BOOT!!!! (is that right) I saw the article by Dan0h, and that was in the front where my water tank is. (I'm a little confused by this)
Found the Jack and tools (soz Moschops, I got mine, not much cop though)

Phil

1 - 16 of 16 Posts